The POSITION | About YOU: We are looking for a hands-on Senior Product Designer (UI/UX) who will manage and handle the UI and UX dimensions of our bank & account management platform ENPAY.
As a member of our product team, you will be working closely with product managers and product owners, as well as with development and testing teams. We also expect you to be comfortable with an Agile/SCRUM setup and the responsibilities and level of ownership it entails. A genuine interest and relevant experience in B2B/interbank payment processes and messaging, liquidity management, securities reporting and API/FinTech platforms are an advantage for this position.
The COMPANY | About US: Finologee (www.finologee.com) is one of Luxembourg’s leading digital finance platform operators. The company facilitates the financial industry’s quest for optimisation and innovation with its compliant platforms and APIs for bank compliance (PSD2 for Banks & CEDRS), mobile payments and telecom routing (Digicash & Mpulse), professional payments (ENPAY) and KYC/AML (KYC Manager & Digital Onboarding). Finologee serves more than 100 banks and institutions, handling
25 million transactions a year on their behalf. Placing user experience, technology and compliance at the core of the business, Finologee’s founders have been blazing a trail for FinTech ‘made in Luxembourg’ since 2006. With a staff of 40, the company is ISO 27001 certified and is operating as a regulated financial services professional under a ‘Support PFS’ licence granted by the Ministry of Finance.
With us you will…
- Product Vision: Collaborate with product managers to understand and translate product vision into compelling design concepts, ensuring alignment with business goals and use needs.
- Wireframing and Prototyping: Utilize wireframing and prototyping tools to rapidly iterate and validate design concepts, bringing ideas to life for evalation and user testing.
- Information Architecture: Create logical and efficient information architectures and navigation structures to simplify complex payment workflows and enhance the liquidity management. Strong emphasis on reporting and visualization of financial data.
- Visual Design: Develop and maintain design systems and UI components kit, ensuring consistency in visual aesthetics, typography, andiconography across the product.
Interaction Design: Construct user-friendly interfaces with intuitive micro-interactions enriching user engagement and satisfaction.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with developers to ensure the feasibility of design implementations and maintain a smooth design-to-development handoff process
User-Centered Design: Drive the process of applying user-centered design principles to create intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces optimized for corporate paymentworkflows.
- User Research: Conduct user interviews, surveys, and usability studies to gain deep insights into user behaviors and preferences, as well as analyse user interaction data to better understand how users engage with the application
- Continuous Improvement: Stay updated on industry trends, design tools, and emerging technologies, and implemet design best practices to enhance the product’s quality.
What we expect from you…
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software product design and business modelling, preferably in digital finance, or alternatively in other enterprise-level software products/SaaS contexts.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Axure, or similar.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to draw wireframes and sketches on whiteboard, present and justify design decisions to stakeholders.
- Familiarity with design systems and design thinking methodologies. Strong desire for consistency, and continuous improvements.
- Passion for problem-solving and a commitment to creating exceptional user experiences.
- Ability to mentor junior designers would be a plus.
- Languages: good command of English, ability to write clear documentation and specifications.Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced innovation-driven company, working with the company’s founders, with a genuine accountability for tasks and projects.
In return you will get…
- An exciting and interesting role in Luxembourg’s vibrant Fintech scene with the freedom to be creative and to be responsible for the success of the projects from the start.
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highlyskilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years.
- An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities.
- Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity.
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team.
- A position where you will play an active role in a variety of steps and contexts of digital product building for the financial industry, from the concept to delivery and operations, where you can truly make a difference.
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.finologee.com.