“External Website” means any website or web page other than the LHoFT Website to which the LHoFT may provide references or links to, or facilitate access to through the LHoFT Website;
“LHoFT Materials” means the news, articles, text, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, logos, button icons, audio clips, video clips and any other content, information or communication the LHoFT published on the LHoFT Website;
“LHoFT Website” means the website operated by the LHoFT and accessible at the following address: http://www.LHoFT.com/;
“Personal Data” means any information by which a natural person may be directly or indirectly identified;
“User” means any visitor of the LHoFT Website.
- the terms “including”, “such as”, “e.g.”, “for example”, “in particular” or any other term of similar effect shall be construed as to not limit the general effect of the words which precede or follow them, but merely as giving examples or as emphasis;
- words importing the singular shall be treated as importing the plural and vice-versa;
4. Publisher of the LHoFT Website
The publisher of the LHoFT Website is the LHoFT which details are as follows:
9, rue du Laboratoire
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
R.C.S. Luxembourg: G239
VAT number: LU29392850
You can contact the LHoFT:
- by email: [email protected]
- by phone: +352 28 81 02 01
- by mail: 9, rue du Laboratoire L-1911 Luxembourg
The LHoFT Website is hosted by:
SAS with a capital of 10 174 560 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 2620Z
VAT Number : FR 22 424 761 419
Headquarters : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
OVH SAS is a subsidiary of OVH Groupe SA, a company registered in the Lille Trade and Companies Register under number 537 407 926 and located at 2, rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix.
5. LHoFT Website
5.1. Access and use of the LHoFT Website
By using, consulting or accessing the LHoFT Website or part thereof, Users acknowledge and accept the risks inherent to such operations. Users must ensure that they are sufficiently protected against computer piracy by adopting an appropriate and secure computer configuration.
5.2. Information published on the LHoFT Website
The information published on the LHoFT Website has a purely indicative value, the purpose of which is to promote the initiatives and services of the LHoFT and its partners, and, more generally, to provide information which may be of interest to the Luxembourg and international Fintech community.
Although the LHoFT takes care to ensure that only accurate and up-to-date information is published on the LHoFT Website it nevertheless remains possible that certain information may not be up-to-date, complete and/or accurate and the LHoFT only undertakes to do its best efforts to ensure that information published on the LHoFT Website is up-to-date, complete and/or accurate.
6. External Websites
The LHoFT Website may provide references or links to, or facilitate access to External Websites. The LHoFT does not control such External Websites and/or the content thereof and the inclusion of a link or any other reference by the LHoFT to such External Websites is for informative purposes or convenience only and does not imply endorsement of any sort of such External Websites by the LHoFT.
Users hereby expressly and formally accept that:
- the LHoFT is in no way responsible or liable for the External Websites to which the LHoFT Website refers or provides a link to, whether directly or indirectly, for the content of such External Websites and/or any damages, losses, failures or problems which would be caused by, related to, or arising from/in connection to such External Websites; and
- they are responsible for deciding to follow or not any link to an External Website and accessing External Websites is at their own risk.
7. Intellectual property
The content of the LHoFT Website is, unless expressly provided otherwise, the property of the LHoFT.
Users are authorised to consult, download, save or print the information made available by the LHoFT on the LHoFT Website, unless otherwise specified herein.
Users are however strictly prohibited from adapting, creating any derivative work, editing, translating, re-publishing, re-using, or exploiting in any manner, in whole or in part, by any means, the LHoFT Website (including its layout, source codes and/or softwares) and/or the LHoFT Materials without the prior written and explicit consent of the LHoFT.
8. Availability of the LHoFT Website
The LHoFT does its best efforts to ensure that the LHoFT Website remains accessible at all times.
For the purpose of the management of the LHoFT Website, the LHoFT may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the LHoFT Website, reserve access to the LHoFT Website, or to certain parts of the LHoFT Website, to a specific category of Users;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the LHoFT Website in order to carry out updates.
Disruptions may also happen in case of unavailability or malfunction of the servers and/or of the network, cyberattack, or certain other situations outside the control of the LHoFT. In case such situation would occur, the LHoFT will do its best effort to ensure that the LHoFT Website is reactivated and accessible as soon as possible.
10. Data protection
Information on the processing of Personal Data by the LHoFT is provided for in the LHoFT’s Privacy Notice.
12. Applicable law and jurisdiction