Website The LHoFT
Program Manager – Catapult: Financial Inclusion
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at the Luxembourg House of Financial Technology (LHoFT) and to drive real change in the financial services ecosystem.
This is a prominent role at the LHoFT managing a key initiative for the Luxembourg Financial Centre.
What is the role?
The Program Manager for Catapult: Financial Inclusion will be a key member of the LHoFT’s Startup Growth team, reporting directly to the Head of Fintech Growth. The position focuses on managing and executing Catapult: Financial Inclusion programs, focusing on particular geographies and designed to fast-track the development and scaling of early-stage fintech companies that credibly support greater financial inclusion. The Program Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end orchestration of the accelerator, from strategic planning to operational execution, ensuring that participating startups receive the mentorship, resources, and support necessary to achieve measurable impact in relation to their market, their ambitions and in relation to financial inclusion.
The responsibilities are as follow:
Program Strategy and Objectives:
- In collaboration with the LHoFT team, and our program and broader ecosystem partners, define and refine the objectives, success criteria, and strategic plan for the Catapult: Inclusion programs.
- Specialize program content for financial inclusion impact, tailored to early-stage business development.
Program Execution and Management:
- Lead the detailed planning and coordination of the program, including defining project scopes, goals, timelines and resource requirements.
- Establish and maintain project management processes and workflows to ensure effective execution and timely delivery of program components.
- Regularly review and adjust program plans to align with evolving objectives and participant needs.
- Coordinates across different functions within LHoFT, including marketing, ecosystem and partnerships, finance, and events, to ensure seamless program execution.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all program-related inquiries and communications.
Monitoring and Engagement Post-Program:
- Develop and implement a framework for continuous monitoring and engagement of firms post-program completion to track their growth and success.
- Report on the progress and outcomes of participating firms, providing insights into the program’s long-term impact and effectiveness.
- Foster a new network of alumni, encouraging ongoing collaboration and support among past participants.
Marketing and Promotion:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to enhance the visibility and appeal of the program, attracting high-quality applications and sponsorships.
- Working with the marketing and events team, plan and execute program-specific marketing initiatives and events.
Stakeholder Engagement and Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain relationships with mentors, investors, industry experts, and other key program stakeholders.
- Facilitate networking and collaborative opportunities for program participants.
Brand and Identity Protection
- Uphold the LhoFT brand and ensure consistency in program-related communications and events.
- Represent the program and the LHoFT’s values in all external engagements.
- Handle administrative tasks, including documentation, data collection, and regular reporting.
- Organize program meetings and ensure effective communication channels are maintained.
Funding and Resource Management:
- Guide participants in identifying funding opportunities, and assist in connecting them with potential investors and grants.
Team Collaboration and Support:
- Act as a collaborative and proactive member of the LHoFT team, aligning program activities with broader organizational objectives.
- Step in for other team members as needed, demonstrating flexibility and a team-oriented mindset.
The person we are looking for will likely have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Fintech industry, with a keen understanding of Microfinance and digital innovation in developing markets.
- At least 3 years of experience in program or project management within the fintech, finance or microfinance services sector, with a proven track record of executing complex projects successfully.
- Demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams and managing a diverse stakeholder group, including senior industry figures.
- Meticulous and diligent, with excellent analytical, strategic planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly adaptable and able to respond quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior writing and communications skills, with the ability to engage effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Fluent in English and French, additional language skills are highly advantageous.
About the LHoFT Foundation
The LHoFT Foundation is a public-private sector initiative dedicated to propelling Luxembourg to the forefront of financial technology innovation. At its core, the LHoFT champions the fusion of technology with financial services, fostering a network that spans local and global FinTech communities. This collaboration paves the way for cutting-edge solutions that will shape the financial services world of tomorrow.
As a focal point for Luxembourg’s financial technology ecosystem, the LHoFT cultivates meaningful connections across a broad spectrum of stakeholders. This includes, but is not limited to, established financial institutions, pioneering FinTech startups, the IT sector, academia, and regulatory bodies. Our Foundation is supported by private sector partners such as BGL BNP Paribas, Clearstream (Deutsche Börse Group), and Société Générale, among others. These collaborations are further strengthened by the unwavering support of the Luxembourg government and the Chamber of Commerce.
Joining the LHoFT means becoming part of an invigorating and inspiring work environment. Our team members engage with a diverse array of professionals from the financial, governmental, advisory, and entrepreneurial sectors. Based in the vibrant House of Startups, our offices are a hub of innovation and excitement, ensuring that no two days are the same. We pride ourselves on a culture that values fulfillment, achievement, and the continuous pursuit of excellence.
Please send your CV and a brief cover email with the subject line: Program Manager – Catapult Financial Inclusion,, explaining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are the right person for the job, to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org