Fundvis platform enables players from the Fund industry to digitalize and automate their processes and thus work more efficiently in an intuitive no-code application.
Fundvis is a dynamic SaaS startup revolutionizing the investment fund industry in Luxembourg. We are seeking talented individuals to join our growing team. As a disruptive force in the market, we are dedicated to providing innovative software solutions that streamline operations, enhance investor experiences, and drive success for our clients.
If you are passionate about fintech, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to be part of a cutting-edge team shaping the future of investment funds, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Join us in redefining the way funds are managed and make a significant impact in the financial industry with Fundvis.
- Take on the role of Technical Lead for the operations and further development of our Platform.
- Oversee and guide the development of internal tools for workflow automation, reporting, data analytics.
- Care for the further development of our existing solutions (requirements management) and lead the industrialization of projects.
- University degree in computer science or comparable professional experience
- Profound knowledge of frameworks such as Laravel, Angular, Vue/Nuxt
- Experience in working with a distributed development environment (GitHub, CI/CD, Docker)
- Take on the role of Technical Lead for the operations and further development of our Process mining platform.
- Experienced in the set-up of a data architecture for the collection, curation and analytical evaluation of process data.
- Thorough understanding of SQL (tested during the recruitment process) and data analysis methods and approaches, fluency in Python is a plus.
- Drive the innovation of turning Fundvis into a no-code automation platform for Fund administration workflows.
- Innovation, technology and digitalization are your hobbyhorse, and you are constantly expanding your expert knowledge.
- You want to advise and are willing to share your expertise.
- You are outgoing and communicative.
- You are fluent in English.
- You approach challenges with a hands-on mentality.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about the AIF Fund industry, have a proven track record in Fullstack Development, and thrive in a dynamic environment, we invite you to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please include “Fullstack Developer – AIF” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org