Join the Luxembourg Fintech Delegation to Singapore Fintech Festival 2019
Singapore FinTech Festival is the world’s largest Fintech Festival and global platform for the Fintech community, comprising Fintech players, technopreneurs, policy makers, financial industry leaders, investors including private equity players and venture capitalits, and academics.
The multi-format conference and exhibition will showcase latest technologies and trends.
- 48sqm country pavillon that you can use to showcase the best of Luxembourg Fintech solutions and community to over the 45,000 attendees
- Explore a new market
- Meet investors, clients, partners and others players in the ecosystem to kickstart operations
About Southeast Asia’s FinTech Sector
- Among highest population growth in the world. (e.g., Indonesia will = US By 2035, young consumers)
- Southeast Asia’s fintech sector is among the fastest-growing in the world, with expected market growth to reach between $70 billion and $100 billion by 2020.
- Southeast Asia is particularly primed for the rise of payment technologies, as three-quarters of the adult population remains unbanked.
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) customers rank among the most willing to use fintech products, with 82% open to the idea in comparison to 77% in North America and 76% in Europe.
- Singapore is at the forefront of the digital payment market, as it has long been a leader in smart cities, hyper-connectivity, and all things tech.
Luxembourg Institutions attending (confirmed):
- CSSF (Commission de Surveillance du SecteurFinancier) – head of FinTech
- Embassy of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- ALFI Singapore WG
- Belgian Luxembourg Business Group