Finologee is a Luxembourg homegrown FinTech and RegTech specialist. We run a trusted and versatile digital platform that simplifies connectivity between financial institutions and a
variety of FinTech solution providers.
Finologee was set up in 2017 by 3 passionate founders and has passed the 40-employee mark.
We are still looking to the future by further developing our sales department. To support our growth over the next few years, we are looking for a:
Head of Business Development (Payments | KYC | RegTech)
The Job in a Nutshell:
The Head of Business Development will be in charge of developing our sales activities and strategy and building a strong team of business developers and business consultants over the
Your goal: Raise our sales performance to the next level and make our business thrive!
Your Main Responsabilities:
As an authentic leader, you will work in close collaboration with the Chief Sales Officer to:
- Define strategic business development guidelines for our products related to around banking compliance, KYC, payments, telecoms, and other digitisation/API products for the financial industry
- Develop partnerships and build long-term relationships with prospects and existing customers to generate new business for the company and help it grow
- Set up a dynamic sales team, then lead and coach this team (set and monitor priorities and performance…).
- You will also liaise with product management, technology, and operations teams to build a competitive position in the market and to foster goal alignment among the teams. Moreover, the marketing and sales efforts for all company products and platforms will be under your guidance.
We expect you to bring energy and passion to the role that inspires those in the department reporting to you and within the wider company!
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in B2B software product Business Development – senior position, preferably in digital finance, or alternatively in other digital B2B product/SaaS contexts
- Proven leadership and team management skills as a team/department lead or colead/ deputy
- Good understanding of modern business applications/interface design and architecture as well as of the benefits and challenges of a SaaS infrastructure and FinTech/RegTech platform value proposition
- Solid experience of digital B2B/SaaS product marketing and commercialisation would be helpful. A genuine interest and relevant experience with digital KYC, bank payment processes and/or API/FinTech features would also be considered an asset for the position.
- Strong consulting skills and be able to build lasting relationships with clients, partners and other company departments to define viable approaches in line with relevant industry standards and best practices.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced innovation-driven company, working with the company’s founders, with a genuine accountability for tasks and projects
- Good command of English and French, solid writing skills
- A university degree in business, engineering/IT or other
- It is essential to be an EU citizen or to already have a valid work permit for Luxembourg.
- A position where you will play an active role in a variety of steps and contexts of digital product building for the financial industry, from the concept to delivery and operations, where you can truly make a difference.
- The opportunity to become a part of one of the prime FinTech teams in Luxembourg, with highly skilled industry experts, led by entrepreneurs that have been shaping successful digital finance products and building ecosystems for more than 20 years
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team.
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located in the Leudelange business district, close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.
More About Us:
Finologee (www.finologee.com) is one of Luxembourg’s leading digital finance platform operators. The company facilitates the financial industry’s quest for optimisation and innovation with its compliant platforms and APIs for bank compliance (PSD2 for Banks & CEDRS), mobile payments and telecom routing (Digicash & Mpulse), professional payments (ENPAY) and KYC/AML (KYC Manager & Digital Onboarding). We serve more than 100 banks and institutions, handling 25 million transactions a year on their behalf.
Placing user experience, technology, and compliance at the core of the business, Finologee’s founders have been blazing a trail for FinTech ‘made in Luxembourg’ since 2006. With a staff of 40, the company is ISO 27001 certified and is operating as a regulated financial services professional under a ‘Support PFS’ licence granted by the Ministry of Finance.
More about what it means to work at Finologee: http://jobs.finologee.com
To apply for this job please visit jobs.finologee.com.