Welcome to The Search, Germany/Luxembourg – the tenth stop on FinTech Abu Dhabi’s global tour.
Between June and November, FinTech Abu Dhabi invites you to join its digital tour of 23 countries – scouting for, and hearing from, the founders of the world’s most exciting early stage FinTech startups.
The very best of these startups will be invited to join the prestigious FinTech100 programme, within the FinTech Abu Dhabi Festival, 2020. So, if you are leading a disruptive startup in the financial technology space, make sure you apply to present at the tour stop closest to you. See you there!
FinTech Abu Dhabi 2020 is co-hosted by Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) and the Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE) and powered by Unbound.
- IBISA – Index based insurance marketplace with satellite adoption.
- NDGIT – NDGIT provides the API platform for banking and insurance
- NECT – The Self-Service Future of Identity Verification as a Service
- OWNLY – The digital family office OWNLY brings together the total assets in one place and allows the aggregation of accounts and deposits with different banks.
- Tokeny Solutions – The end-to-end compliant platform to issue, manage and transfer securities on the blockchain.
- Vishal Sacheendran, Manager – Capital Markets Authorisation Financial Services Regulatory Authority, ADGM
- Shu Pui Li, Advisor – Central Bank of UAE
- Mark Hudson, Managing Director – Unbound