This year’s edition entitled “A new decade, a new industry?” will feature a plenary session in the morning composed of keynote speakers, our traditional CEO panel, a discussion on the future UK/EU relationship and its implications for the asset management sector, and a regulator perspective on future priorities and themes. We will end with a keynote speaker bringing together geo-politics, economics, longevity and how these combine to influence asset management strategy in the next decade.
Afternoon parallel workshops
1. Real assets
2. Sustainable finance and impact investing
3. Product evolution in Luxembourg
4. How the Luxembourg ecosystem is transforming in support of the asset manager.
• Benefit from numerous networking opportunities with top representatives all gathered in one place
• Use the opportunity to engage with the ALFI community representing the second largest investment fund domicile in the world
• Debate innovation in operations, product development and strategic issues which matter to your business
Conference attendance is free of charge for fund industry specialists and the registration will open soon.
More info HERE